Funny Videos Free Online


First time I watched this video, it absolutely knocked me down and made my jaw drop, this unique music video is shot in real time with no edits what so ever on 14 different apple device displays, the guy in the video loves a girl and chases after her like crazy, but the girl keeps going far away, that doesn’t stop our hero from chasing after her, despite all the odds on the way the guy finally succeeds in winning her over in the end. To be honest I clapped my hands at the end of the video, its that good.

Actress HD Wallpers

Knock Knock A Really Unique Creative Love Story Shot In 14 Different Apple Device Screens

  • Uploaded by: Test
  • Views:
  • Category:
  • Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blog Archive

    Copyright © Funny Videos
    Blogger Templates Wallpapers Hack Wfi